Board of Directors of Crédit Agricole Leasing & Factoring as of 31/12/13
- Jean-Pierre Paviet, Chairman President, Crédit Agricole Regional Bank of Savoie
- Marie-Françoise Bocquet, president, Crédit Agricole Regional Bank of IIle-et-Vilaine
- Philippe Dumont, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Crédit Agricole S.A., in charge of the pole specialized financial services
- Alix Caudrillier, Head of Subsudiaries, Crédit Agricole S.A.
- Isabelle Simelière, Head of Business, LCL
- Guillaume Lefebvre, Head of French Regions Division of Crédit Agricole CIB
- Michel Lefrançois, Chief Executive Officer, Crédit Agricole Regional Bank of Alsace-Vosges
- Guilhem Nouvel-Alaux, Head of Markets and Offers within the Regional Banks Division of Crédit Agricole S.A.
- Guillaume Rousseau, Chief Executive Officer, Crédit Agricole Regional Bank of Brie-Picardie
- Renée Talamona, Chief Executive Officer, Crédit Agricole Regional Bank of Lorraine
Philippe Carayol started his career in 1982 at Caisse Régionale de Crédit Agricole de Charente, which became Charente Perigord following a merger with Caisse Régionale de la Dordogne. Having been director for the corporate market in 1991 then director of the sales network in 1997, Philippe Carayol moved to Caisse Régionale de la Gironde in 1999 as director of the sales network. He was appointed Deputy CEO of Caisse Régionale Charente Maritime Deux Sèvres in 2002. In 2006, he took on the same role at Caisse Régionale Aquitaine. He's in this position since 1st September 2011.
Philippe Carayol was born in 1957 and is a food engineer with a degree from ENITIAA in Nantes.
Paragraph sub-content Frédéric Brette has spent his entire career within the Crédit Agricole group. Starting in 1985 at LCL as branch manager, he went on to a number of other positions in the corporate market. He was appointed Regional Manager in 2002, then Head of Business Banking at LCL in 2006, before being appointed Head of Companies and Flows at LCL in 2008. Frédéric Brette was appointed Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Crédit Agricole Regional Bank of Réunion in 2011.
Frédéric Brette, is a graduate of the Clermont-Ferrand Business School.
Paragraph sub-content Christophe Vandenkoornhuyse is a graduate of the Institut Supérieur de l’électronique et du numérique, which provides electronics and digital training. After spending 8 years at Atos group where he worked in customer relations, CRM and payments, he joined Crédit Agricole Group in 2003 and held several management and executive positions within the Group's consumer finance business (Finaref, Sofinco and CA Consumer Finance), both in France and abroad. Christophe Vandenkoornhuyse then joined Crédit Agricole Cards & Payments at the end of 2011 as head of sales and customer relations and as a member of the executive committee of the Group payment division. At the beginning of 2015, still within this structure, he was also responsible for operational activities related to ATMs, merchants and business intelligence. Since May 2016, he has been head of sales of the new Crédit Agricole Payment Services structure and was tasked in particular with increasing the business momentum of the Group's banks with respect to payment activity.