NEED TO GO BEYOND BORDERS?
CAL&F provides international supports
With its presence in Europe and in the Maghreb, CAL&F provides support to export businesses and/or those with locations abroad.
Present in 8 countries, CAL&F works with the banking networks of the Crédit Agricole Group in Europe and the Mediterranean basin, with Crédit Agricole CIB, and with specialised international organisations to meet the needs of the Group’s clients beyond borders.
In leasing, CAL&F locally finances the productive investments of local businesses and subsidiaries located abroad. Its solutions cover all business sectors and types of equipment: transportation, public works, machine tools, and business premises…without forgetting project financing.
In factoring, CAL&F’s international entities support local businesses in the management of their domestic or export receivables portfolios, with offers that are competitive and adapted to the local market. For French businesses that are active in exporting, CAL&F offers a global solution in export factoring: invoices financing, client risk coverage, and administrative and accounting management.
CAL&F offers an operations management that is adapted to local conditions and the clients’ business, thus securing their development abroad.
INTERNATIONAL LEASING : CUSTOMISED SOLUTIONS*
• Leasing financing of equipment and real estate assets
• Financing of sustainable development projects
• Public/private partnerships
• Expertise and estimate of financed equipments
• Associated insurance
• Support in CAL&F’s countries of operation
* Offers can vary according to the country of operation
EXPORT FACTORING : CAL&F'S EXPERTISE
• Financing of transferred invoices within 24 hours
• Follow-up and collection in the country’s language
• Understanding and adherence to the legal rules, commercial restraints, and local practices
• Information on debtors’ solvency and risk analysis of foreign buyers
• Real-time follow-up of client export accounts
• Support in 70 countries
• An exclusive management contact
OF FINANCED OUTSTANDING ABROAD
Data as end of 2014